Project Manager – Service Department
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Service Department Team
The Service Project Manager assists the Service Manager with all Service Department Functions. This role requires a qualified candidate’s abilities to multi task in a fast pace work environment. Managing service, repairs, and small construction jobs. Estimating small service repairs in a timely fashion and estimating larger projects in a cost range of up to $500,000 (typical). This dynamic role will engage with union labor, customers, vendors, engineers, and office staff to be successful in this role.
- Competitive Compensation
- Vacation/Paid Holidays/Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K / Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- Career Advancement and Continued Training Opportunities
- Approximately 75% of time should be spent on managing projects and service department responsibilities; approximately 25% of time should be spent on new customer sales and relations.
- Visits job sites daily to perform work inspections, check job progress, and resolve project issues as they arise.
- Provide material take off and estimation for pricing new work and changes to existing work.
- Timely response to requests for emergency repair service; dispatching with service manager along with multiple job planning.
- Supervise deployment of manpower and necessary material for repair jobs and projects for timely job completion.
- Assists in efforts to develop design-build projects.
- Assists in the management and direct supervision of the field staff.
- Supervision of job completion; supervision and management of field personnel; and periodic reports to management on utilization of departmental resources.
- Responsible for company customer relations. Develop new customers and participate in customer retention efforts.
- Assist the Service Manager in planning the Company’s annual customer target list.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & supervisory skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, construction work site and an office environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct union service staff
- 3-5 years experience in service department ore related industry
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below and email resume to: [email protected]