Project Manager – Plumbing
The primary responsibility of a Plumbing Project Manager is to secure and manage construction projects for safety compliance, quality control, on-time scheduling, profitability and maintain good customer relations for the purpose of repeat business and negotiated work.
Be prepared to be empowered to use the full breadth of your abilities to serve our customers. We are a place for problem solvers, teamwork and collaboration, and thoughtful project leadership. We offer generous and competitive compensation and benefit packages for all employees. We are proud to have been identified as a ‘Best Places to Work’ organization for many years.
- Responsible for safety compliance, quality control, on-time scheduling and profitability of plumbing construction projects.
- Responsible to participate in general contractor kick-off, turn-over, productivity and manpower meetings.
- Coordinate the prompt and efficient deployment of manpower, construction supplies and equipment, as necessary to accommodate project needs including Purchasing Department to ensure purchase prices are in line with estimates.
- Responsible to represent to Company in project related meetings and/or discussions with others; and to endeavor to develop and maintain good customer and vendor relations.
- Responsible to prepare and maintain all appropriate project documentation and including: permit applications, schedule of values, job cost reports, billing and change order logs, schedule changes, daily logs, correspondence, construction drawing updates, submittal logs, delivery logs, purchase orders, subcontracts, etc.
- Maintain constant communication with field workforce while also providing them with support in all aspects of the project.
- Maintain accurate takeoffs and cost estimates, for extra work or other bidding assignments, as required.
- Responsible to prepare and submit project close-out documents including: Operation and Maintenance Manuals, pressure test report logs, partial and final inspection logs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years in plumbing project management
- 3+ years experience estimating plumbing work
- Ability to estimate large jobs strongly preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of construction sites.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below.