University of Science & Technology – Straumanis & McNutt Geothermal Plants
The Missouri S&T Geothermal Energy Project supplies energy to 15 campus buildings and the campus chilled-water system, which serves much of the university. The plants each contain heat recovery chillers, supplemental cooling towers and gas-fired boilers to provide geothermal energy to surrounding areas of campus.
- One of the largest Geo-Thermal Projects in the United States
- 3D-BIM Coordinated w/ Trimble Use For Hanger & Sleeve Layout
- Piping pre-fabrication maximized to exceed schedule expectations and improve installation quality.
- Winner of the Mechanical Contractors Association – 2016 Outstanding Mechanical Installation Award
- Location: Rolla, MO
- Size: Medium
- Markets: Institutional
- Services: 3D-B.I.M. Coordinated, Fabrication, HVAC, Industrial Piping, Plumbing, Service, Sheet Metal